Publishing a video online on your own, without using popular video hosting platforms like YouTube or Vimeo, is hard. It involves transcoding your original video files in various resolutions, figuring out correct bit rates, selecting optimal formats, and many other settings. To add to those challenges, you must also factor the computing cost, engineering efforts, and time spent to build and maintain a tech pipeline.
To avoid all of the above, Crunch has built a video publishing solution that offers:
- ⚡️ Automatic Optimization: Get the highest video compression output while keeping video quality the same.
- 🗼 Upscaler API: Crunch’s industry leading ML API Supports upto 4x video upscaling while keeping video quality the same.
- 🎥 Live Streaming API: Crunch provides a robust live streaming framework by providing industry-leading low streaming latency scores. Read documentation.
- 🛠 Powerful API: Many operations like optimize, upscale etc., are available. Read documentation.
- 🔌 HLS and Dash Support: The output streams can be played on any device/browser/OS using a video player. (Coming Soon)
- 🤖 Auto Format: The output video stream will have multiple formats available. (HLS or MPEG-DASH). This lets the client device choose the most efficient stream. (Coming Soon)
- 🌼 Single & Simple Solution: We manage and optimize the entire pipeline of transcoding > storage > streaming for you. (Coming Soon)
- 🌎 CDN delivery: As always, the videos are delivered via a world-class low latency CDN’s best viewing experience. (Coming Soon)